Skip to main content

Delays to response times: It's taking longer than usual to answer calls and myIR messages, including for unclaimed money. You may be able to use self-service options in myIR. You can also find information on our website by typing in what you want to do in the search bar. Thank you for your understanding. Log in to myIR

Employers need to tell us when they operate an exempt ESS.

Gather your information

You will need the name and IRD number of the organisation.

Sign the form and email it to us

Send the completed form to [email protected].

My responsibilities

You also need to send us details of shares annually, in an Exempt Employee Share Scheme Grant of Shares Information - IR1212 form.

Report employees shares under an exempt employee share scheme (Exempt ESS)

Last updated: 24 Feb 2021
Jump back to the top of the page