Gather your information
You will need:
- your IRD number
- the period you are making the payment for
- the amount of interest paid (in NZD$)
- the amount of approved issuer levy (in NZD$).
Fill in the form
You can find the Approved issuer levy form in your Approved issuer levy account in myIR.
Log in to myIR
- Keep full records of all the approved issuer levy you pay.
- Keep details of the registered securities.
- Records must be in English, unless we have given written authority to keep the records in another language.
You can file an Approved issuer levy - IR167A form for tax years up to and including 31 March 2020.
Download the form, fill it out and post it along with your payment to:
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045